The Student's Guide to European Integration: For Students, By Students
- 1314 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1700 downloads at 29 mb/s
The book has been specifically designed with the needs of the student in mind. Key features include:
- End-of-chapter summaries which identify the main issues discussed in the text
- Guides to further reading and lists of relevant web sites for each subject area.
- Boxes, tables and highlights from key treaty documents to complement the text and provide useful points of reference for students
- Chronology outlining major events in the development of the European Union from the launch of the US Marshall Plan in 1947 to the present day
- Student-to-student tips at the end of each chapter advising students how to best approach the topic in question
Written by recent graduate students at the London School of Economics, The Student’s Guide to European Integration is the ideal companion for all students studying the European Union as part of a degree course.