Baseball Skills & Drills by American Baseball Coaches Association
- 1798 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1420 downloads at 29 mb/s
Baseball Skills & Drills is the most comprehensive training book available for coaches and players at all levels. You will learn the best skills and drills for improving overall performance at every stage of the game, thus improving your chances at winning. Baseball Skills & Drills is packed with techniques that accelerate learning and improve execution, as well as tips and insights on how to better organize practices and correct common errors.
Written by three of baseball's top collegiate coaches in their respective areas of expertise and endorsed by the American Baseball Coaches Association (ABCA), Baseball Skills & Drills is absolutely the most complete instructional guide of its kind. This book offers 17 concise chapters including:
- catching and pitching with Coach Pat McMahon of the University of Florida,
- hitting and baserunning with Coach Mark Johnson of Texas A&M University, and
- fielding with by Coach Jack Leggett of Clemson University.
Baseball Skills & Drills is an extraordinary book with 225 pages of relevant information and more than 200 photos that help illustrate the practical instructions on the basic skills and drills for developing top players at any age.