Forbes Guide to the Markets: Becoming a Savvy Investor by Forbes LLC, Marc M. Groz
- 1537 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1534 downloads at 29 mb/s
From the leader in financial information, a fully updated guide to investing in today's markets
This accessible book is a practical guide to the financial markets. Designed to help both the new and experienced investor gain sufficient understanding and knowledge to invest wisely and confidently in today's turbulent markets, it covers all the elements necessary to become financially street smart-from products, players, and procedures to rules, regulators, and risk/reward trade-offs.
Filled with solid investment principles, the Forbes Guide to the Markets, Second Edition is completely revised and updated to reflect new trends and changes in the markets.
- New topics discussed include the introduction and implementation of ETFs, the role of hedge funds, and the effects of the subprime crisis
- Updated and revised chapters contain buying and selling techniques, fundamental, technical and quantitative analysis, and futures and options information
- Highlights key terms and contains a complete glossary
An essential resource for both the new or seasoned investor, this authoritative resource is a must-read for anyone aspiring to become a savvy investor.