All For One: 52 Ways to Build a Winning Team by Andrea Stewart, Deborah Henckel
Business & Money | Management & Leadership
All For One: 52 Ways to Build a Winning Team
Andrea Stewart, Deborah Henckel
Red Book Solutions; Second edition (August 1, 1996)
pdf, odf, mobi, cb7, azw, lit, ibooks
- 1696 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1635 downloads at 29 mb/s
This restaurant management book is perfect for restaurant owners, operators and managers of full-service, family dining, or quick-service restaurants who are looking to: .
1. Turn abstract teaming theories into actionable team-building strategies.
2. Choose the right team players for teams on any shift or in any function in the restaurant.
3. Develop strategic team plays to meet restaurant sales and service goals.
4. Reduce conflict among staff.
5. Improve team morale, which translates to improved service to restaurant guests.
6. Use individual skills of team members for the benefit of the entire team.
7. Motivate the entire team to outperform the competition.
8. Show the entire staff that when the team wins, they all win!
It's all in how you play the game! All For One (book, 128 pages).
Search Amazon.com for PENCOM PRESS to see our other products and titles.