Living Beauty: Feel Great, Look Fabulous & Live Well by Lisa Petty
- 1781 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1768 downloads at 29 mb/s
In fact, writes Lisa Petty, our looks speak volumes about our health, and ignoring some of the issues that confront us daily in the mirror is turning a blind eye to a wide variety of potential health concerns. A skin condition, she explains, may not be a simple skin condition, but frequently the bodys way of indicating that something else is wrong.
In Living Beauty, readers will discover that skin, hair and many other beauty concerns are often the telltale signs of larger issues and might indicate dietary deficiencies or nutrient absorption problems that should be dealt with.
Using the whole beauty approach, Living Beauty helps the reader to improve the quality of his or her life, by taking those telltale signs seriously.
Chapter-by-chapter, the author steers the reader toward those healthy choices available to anyone who truly cares, not just about looking great - but feeling fabulous! Among the many topics covered in Living Beauty:
- How to promote strong and healthy hair,
- How to prevent or stall the appearance of gray hair,
- How to polish the twinkle in your eyes,
- How to promote the return of the youthful glow you probably took for granted when you were young,
- How to oil the spring in your step, and hold back the hands of time just a little bit,
- How to eat well,
- And much more.