Microsoft Office Project 2007 For Dummies by Nancy C. Muir
- 1405 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1788 downloads at 29 mb/s
Get your projects on track, manage resources, and share information online
Project 2007 helps you keep your projects on track by providing sophisticated tools for building task outlines and important timing relationships; efficiently assigning people, cost, and material resources; and keeping everyone and everything on schedule. Get an overview of the benefits of Project Server and Project Web Access for communicating with your team and managing your project online.
All this on the bonus CD-ROM
- Tools for creating enhanced graphics and reports
- Strategic planning and brainstorming tools
- Project add-ons that improve your time reporting and tracking capabilities
- For details and complete system requirements, see the CD-ROM appendix.
Discover how to
- Employ the powerful new features of Project 2007
- Track down problems with Task Drivers
- Explore Project's new Visual Reports
- Get tips for saving time and money on your projects
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.