Golf Rules & Etiquette Simplified, 3rd Edition: What You Need to Know to Walk the Links Like a Pro by John Companiotte
- 1563 downloads at 31 mb/s
An easy-reference guide for you to learn the p's and q's of the green
Written by a veteran golf writer, Golf Rules & Etiquette Simplified is the on-the-go guide to making sense of the rules and etiquette of the great game of golf. Small enough to fit in any golf bag, this handy book offers helpful interpretations of the most critical rules and insider tips on how best to benefit from them.
This new edition includes the latest changes to the rules, so you can:
- Avoid unnecessary penalties
- Find relief from water hazards
- Identify the best line of play
- Determine when to declare the ball unplayable
- Choose the best drop option
- Make the most of abnormal ground conditions
Golf Rules & Etiquette Simplified keeps you on course toward your personal best.