Kaplan SAT II: Chemistry 2004-2005
- 1788 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1241 downloads at 29 mb/s
Are you ready for the SAT II: U.S. History exam? You will be.
Kaplan's SAT II: Chemistry 2004-2005 Edition comes complete with a targeted review of all the material on the exam, plus Kaplan's proven test-taking strategies. This powerful combination will help you go into the test with confidence -- and come out with a higher score.
- 3 Full-Length Practice Tests with Detailed Answer Explanations
- The Most Up-to-Date Information on the Test
- Review of All Tested Subjects, Including:
- Acids and Bases
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Reactions
- Organic Chemistry
- Powerful Strategies to Help You Take Control and Succeed on the Exam
World Leader in Test Prep and Admissions
Kaplan has helped more than 3 million students achieve their educational and career goals. With 185 centers and over 1,200 classroom locations throughout the U.S. and abroad, Kaplan provides a full range of services, including test prep courses, admissions consulting, programs for international students, professional licensing preparation, and more.
For more information, contact us at 1-800-KAP-TEST or visit kaptest.com.