Do Good: 201 Ways to Lend a Hand by Marcy Silverman, Cindy Sacks
Self-Help | Relationships
Do Good: 201 Ways to Lend a Hand
Marcy Silverman, Cindy Sacks
Andrews McMeel Publishing (September 15, 2009)
pdf, odf, mobi, cb7, azw, lit, ibooks
- 1400 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1511 downloads at 29 mb/s
Because actions do speak louder than words, Do Good offers thoughtful insight on reaching out, spreading cheer, showing compassion, and just lending a hand to show you care. There are no perfect words, no perfect gestures. Just be brave, be generous, be kind, and:
* Be handy. Find what's broken and fix it.
* Babysit the kids, pets, parents, plants, whatever.
* Think of a compliment and pay it.
* Mother somebody.
* Offer to make a connection--business or love.
* Ask for a specific assignment and make it your business to see it through.
* Squeeze a hand. Some moments need no words.