Hypertension: A Companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, 2e by Suzanne Oparil, Michael A. Weber
Medical Books | Medicine
Hypertension: A Companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, 2e
Suzanne Oparil, Michael A. Weber
Saunders; 2 edition (March 7, 2005)
pdf, odf, mobi, cb7, azw, lit, ibooks
- 1797 downloads at 31 mb/s
- Assesses the risks of specific pharmacological treatments * offers expert analysis of recent clinical trials * and provides
- Delivers strategies for managing patients with comorbid conditions such as diabetes, renal disease, and ischemic heart disease.
- Explains the role of vascular biology in the pathogenesis of hypertension.
- Includes 11 new chapters: The National High Blood Pressure Education Program * Angiotensin 1-7 * Aldosterone and Minealocorticoids * Vasodilator Peptides * Clinical Outcome Trials of Hypertension with Angiotensin Receptor Blockers * ACE Inhibitor Trials: Effects in Hypertension * Obesity and Hypertension: Role of Diet Drugs * Exercise and Hypertension * Pharmacokinetics of Antihypertensive Drugs * Hypertension in Children * and Dietary Approaches to Hypertension Management: The DASH Studies.
- Provides complete revisions of all other existing chapters.
- Features new clinical pearls * evidence-based therapeutic ladders that summarize key therapy regimens * and preferred treatment boxes that highlight important information.