The International Film Business: A Market Guide Beyond Hollywood by Angus Finney
- 1552 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1715 downloads at 29 mb/s
The International Film Business considers the independent film sector as a business, and the specific skills and knowledge that it requires. It describes both the present state of the independent film industry and the significant technological developments that have begun to take place, and what changes these might effect.
The International Film Business:
- describes the present organization of the entirety of the film industry as a business
- discusses how digital technology is currently and how it potentially may change the structure of the industry in the future
- gives information and advice on the different business skills that are necessary to navigate what is a very high-risk, pyrotechnical industry.
Taking an entrepreneurial perspective on what future opportunities will be available to prepared and informed business students and emerging practitioners, this text includes case studies that take students through the successes and failures of a variety of real film companies/projects and exclusive interviews with leading practitioners in all sectors of the industry, from production to exhibition.