Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2007 (Lange Current Series) by Stephen J. McPhee
- 1286 downloads at 31 mb/s
- 1868 downloads at 29 mb/s
CURRENT MEDICINE IN THE RIGHT DOSE: exactly what you need to know for optimum patient care - in exactly the right amount of information
Comprehensive in its coverage of inpatient and outpatient care, and uniquely accessible in reinforcing only those diagnostic and treatment tools pertinent to your practice, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment is the ultimate clinical companion. Turn to any topic, and you'll find on-the-spot answers to your questions for both hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined, authoritative reference gets you up to speed-fast-on the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, cost-effective treatments, and more. No wonder it's the most popular annually updated text in internal medicine!
Know what the experts know-and make it part of your practice!
- Completely revised Renal, Hypertension, and Cancer sections
- Updates of all topics to reflect the most current epidemiology, etiology, and diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Expanded coverage of symptoms in the Common Symptoms chapter, which features a system- and evidence-based approach
- A-to-Z overview of primary care topics from gynecology and neurology to toxicology and urology
- Only text with an annual review of HIV treatment advances
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” for each disease/disorder
- “When to Admit” and “When to Refer” guidelines
- Hundreds of drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices
- Annotated recent references