Cardio Sucks!:The Simple Science of Burning Fat Fast and Getting in Shape (The Build Healthy Muscle Series) by Michael Matthews
Health, Fitness & Dieting | Exercise & Fitness
Cardio Sucks!:The Simple Science of Burning Fat Fast and Getting in Shape (The Build Healthy Muscle Series)
CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 24, 2012)
pdf, odf, mobi, cb7, azw, lit, ibooks
- 1698 downloads at 31 mb/s
Here's the deal:
The "old school" of cardio has you doing grinding, grueling long-distance runs or bike rides for hours and hours each week to burn a little bit of fat and, unfortunately, eat away muscle too (giving you that "skinny and flabby" look).
Fortunately, the science of exercise has progressed and the "new school" of cardio has arrived, and it's a dream come true.
If you follow the rules of the "new school" of cardio, you can have a lean, toned body by working out less than 20 minutes per day (you can even get in an intense, fat-burning workout in 5 minutes if you know what you're doing!).
In this book, you're going to learn how to spend less time exercising to burn more fat and build muscle, and you won't have to ever step foot in a gym if you don't want to. And it's a fast read--no fluff here.
Here are some of the secrets you'll learn inside:
- The 4 biggest weight loss myths and mistakes that keep people fat and stuck in a rut. If you've fallen victim to any of these (and most people have), you NEED to have this information.
- The 3 simple laws of healthy fat loss. All workable weight-loss methods rely on the three simple rules to achieve results, and once you know them, you don't need to chase fads.
- Why long-distance jogging is an incredibly inefficient way to lose weight and what you should do instead to have a lean, sexy body that you're proud of. (The good news is it's easy and takes no more than 20 minutes per day!)
- A fat-incinerating method of cardio that you can literally do during the 2-3 minute commercial breaks of your favorite TV shows.
- 4 killer circuit training workouts that not only melt fat but give you hard, rippling muscles that will make people green with envy.
- And more...
Forget pounding the pavement for hours and hours every week just to lose a little fat and muscle. Follow the methods taught in this book and you can torch fat in a fraction of the time and get tight, toned muscles (and you might actually have some fun too!).