Simple Skin Beauty: Every Woman's Guide to a Lifetime of Healthy, Gorgeous Skin by Ellen Marmur Dr., Gina Way
Health, Fitness & Dieting | Beauty, Grooming, & Style
Simple Skin Beauty: Every Woman's Guide to a Lifetime of Healthy, Gorgeous Skin
Ellen Marmur Dr., Gina Way
Atria Books (December 21, 2010)
pdf, odf, mobi, cb7, azw, lit, ibooks
- 1478 downloads at 31 mb/s
DR. ELLEN MARMUR, a world-renowned New York City dermatologist, answers all your questions with this comprehensive, cutting-edge guide to healthy, beautiful skin. As a skin cancer surgeon—and a skin cancer survivor herself—Dr. Marmur has treated thousands of patients confused about sun protection, cosmeceuticals, and antiaging procedures. She believes that you need just three basic essentials for gorgeous, healthy skin and offers refreshingly accessible solutions to issues like acne breakouts, dry skin, wrinkles, and more.
You’ll get answers to important questions, such as:
• What’s the difference between sunblock and sunscreen, and which ingredients are the best?
• Will drinking a lot of water make my skin look better?
• What is the best facial cleanser and moisturizer for my skin?
• What, besides plastic surgery, can help my sagging neck?
• How do I know if this freckle is skin cancer?
• Which antiaging products truly work?
• What should I ask my dermatologist if I’m considering Botox, fillers, lasers, or other procedures?
Filled with Dr. Marmur’s passionate expertise, Simple Skin Beauty is the definitive, go-to handbook for protecting your skin at any age.