The Forensic Case Files: Diagnosing and Treating the Pathologies of the American Health System by David Barton Smith
Medical Books | Medicine
The Forensic Case Files: Diagnosing and Treating the Pathologies of the American Health System
David Barton Smith
World Scientific Publishing Company; 1 edition (November 20, 2009)
pdf, odf, mobi, cb7, azw, lit, ibooks
- 1739 downloads at 31 mb/s
- Introduction: Fixing Healthcare in the United States
- Governance: Who's in Charge?
- The Medical Staff: Villains of Victims?
- Nursing: Where Is It Going and Why Does It Never Get There?
- Financing: How Gold Rules
- The Market: Why It Doesn't Work -- Or Does It?
- Forecasting Trends and Repackaging the Future
- Diagnosing and Treating the Pathologies of the US Health System